Friday, September 12, 2008

Decorated.

See this photo?

This photo of Aubrey and I, horsing around, downtown LA, being super sillious and glamourous all at once?


Well, this photo is successfully brought to you courtesy of none other than the GilGuy. McGilver, as you may recall.

You see, after the posting of the GARGANTUAN photo of his precious son the other day, he realized his darling wife really WAS in dire straights, working from this computer system likened unto a tricycle.

So, he decided to do something about it.

He decided to lend a hand.

Doing a quick search for some freeware, he phoned me.

"Angi?"

"Yes, Gil?"

"I've got some dreamy software for you, so you can resize your pics."

"Really? Where is it?"

and so began the download and the subsequent learning curve thereof.

It made me happy.

I have very few capabilities on this system, but photo management is a MUST in my book! I was back in business!

Fast forward to a conversation late yesterday afternoon. Detailing my latest snafu regarding the use of the tricycular computer, Gil stopped me.

"Angi, quit complaining! We put TASSELS on that computer."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You know . . .the freeware. It's like tassels on the handlebars of your trike."

.
.
.
.
.
.

{groan}

{laughing}

Yeah. I"m styliln' and profilin' allright!

Cruising about the 'driveway' decorated to the nines.

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Every family needs a McGilver.... or a Wookie :)

Glad he managed to get you back on track!

Related Posts with Thumbnails