Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Grocery Game: Day 30-ish

I know.  I know.

I know you think I forgot you.

I know you think I would leave this cliff-hanger of a series on a high wire.

Well, you're just wrong.

I'm extending it!

LOL

Look, people.  YOU try to wrangle five kids.  You try to wrangle the Loud Family.



Just try it!

Tonight I made Spanish Rice by request, and Scones because I could.



Yesterday I picked up a box of organic produce.





I mean, it's not like I'm eating bon-bons over here, folks . . .

I'm just drowning in kiddos.  Wonderful, rambunctious kiddos.





:happy sigh:

I'll be back tomorrow to post recipes for these delectables, and information on how I'm proceeding with The Grocery Game.  :)

Enjoy!  :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

[Your] Son, The Actor, hasn't been updated since 2010. What has he been up to since that has taken him so far from home.

Glad you have your family back under one roof, if even only for a day!

Thomas Gamble said...

You are lucky ! You have a beautiful family!

Heidi said...

I miss reading you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails