Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Digital DellDog And Other Pictoral Tales



In some ways, I feel as thought I've recaptured my portable harddrive. The task of printing photos for the physical scrapbooks became a clunky process after I obtained a digital camera. Even though we've a great printer, the task of printing sort of sapped a bit of life out of me. It was much easier to have Walgreen's or the like manage the task for me, then I'd simply put the pictures to work.


What was missing from that manner of being and doing, though, was the ability to edit, or just grab an element of a photo that I'd like to highlight. Those type of tasks were much easier on the computer ~ yet the picture would sit. And sit. And sit. on my harddrive.


Oh, sure, the best of the best would make it here on the blogosphere. But with a photocount in the hundreds monthly, sometimes weekly, there is an innumerable amount of material untapped.

With each project I spun out over the weekend, I'd discover yet another new little nuance of the software my Mom sent ~ and today? A brand new upgrade to the program! I've discovered a few quirks that I'm really hoping the upgrade resolves. However, quirks or not, I'm very happy to be back in the scrapbooking saddle again.
:D

3 comments:

Dawn Sodini said...

They are beautiful! Enjoy the relaxation!

Anonymous said...

Your pages are beautiful! I'm not a scrapbooker and always have the problem of what to do with the hundreds of photos I take a month.

Mozer said...

Wonderful! I love digital scrapbooking and have found that since I've switched, I've actually created more pages. Now I still have a ton of pictures to scrap, but I'm able to work on them faster (that and it's not as messy!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails