Thursday, August 27, 2009

Go Digital.

Out of the blue, my Mom sent me Creative Memories' Storybook Creator. I was tickled to receive it, as I've several friends who scrapbook digitally, and I admire their work. Perhaps now I can jump on the bandwagon!

There are definite pros and cons to this method of scrapping, obvious from the get-go. With digital, I've great freedom to move and manipulate my photographs without the bulk and subsequent mess. However, the missing component is that 'get-your-hands-dirty-feel' that I liken to the thrill a gardener gets when tilling the soil of their plot.

There is something to be said for that feeling, that portion of creativity.

However, I'm not inclined to give up physical scrapping anytime soon, so, que sera. I'll move and flow as the bug bites me at any given moment.

Here is my first, very-experimental-get-used-to-the-software-capabilities offering.


Remember, you saw it first here on Choice Central! :D

1 comment:

Karen/flutter2you said...

Have to agree with you on the "get-your-hands-dirty" feeling - but the sense of accomplishment is the ultimate when actually creating by "hand" I think. I'm not ready to jump into the "digital scrapbooking" world - at least not yet.... but your page looks great - Congrats!

(Want to see my grandgirls' scrapbooks??? LOLOL)

Related Posts with Thumbnails