Monday, June 16, 2008

My Birthday Adventure

A rather flat title, considering the day. :D

I spent the majority of my birthday with my son Israel, the actor.

Arising at o'dark-thirty, we traversed the freeway system to our "on location" destination.

I then embarked on the wait-a-thon activities that every good mom engages in.

First stop? Wardrobe.


It was so cute, watching the hair/make-up team fawn over the boy-with-great-hair-and-super-freckles.

Since he and the other cast members were not labor intensive, that portion of the day was short-lived. We quickly moved to set. Er, well, Israel moved to set. Keller and I moved to the parent/guardian staging area, wherein our marathon awaited us. Four plus hours passed by until we shifted gears: lunch, then new scenes. At one juncture, I had the opportunity to be very nearby the action! Israel watches as his cast mates take their turn on screen:


Yet another shift, another staging area, and another marathon wait. By this time, though, Israel had completely connected with his cast mates turned friends. I had the honor and priviledge of obtaining a photo:

More waiting, more cheerios to the baby, more reading, more watching Israel interact with cast and crew, and then finally ~

"It's a wrap!"

~ and we were released from our day. Almost 12 hours to the minute, the happy but weary actor boy and I returned home.

All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good birthday. One befitting my life: Angi's Adventures.

Yup. :D

6 comments:

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Senorita! How in the world did you get a baby to sit for so long?

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was full of memorable moments and much love.

Traci said...

Happy Birthday!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, My Friend!

Did I miss something? What show was Israel cast in? Something exciting my kids will want to see?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday one day late!!!

Jules said...

It must be our June birthdays! Yep! That's why we are so special! ;)

Happy Birthday sweetie!! :hug:

Related Posts with Thumbnails