Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Don't Know About You . . .

but the suspense has wrapped itself around me like a metal chain, pulled taut by the backend of a tractor . . .

Ree is pulling our heartstrings, folks.

On purpose.

Torture at it's finest.

We must band together, and demand WEDDING PHOTOS ~ IF she ever gets around to completing this steamy saga.

Of course, she'll most likely lasso us in for the chronicle of newlywed life; her firstborn; her secondborn; etc.

*sigh*
****
WHAT? You haven't read it???!! Well git yerself on over to the PioneerWoman, pour a cup of java, pull up a chair, and get ready to ride. It all starts here, in her September archives: Black Heels and Tractor Wheels (originally titled The Night I Met Marlboro Man)


3 comments:

Sunshyne said...

Isn't it fantastically frustrating? I love it!

I'm debating that Williams Sonoma turkey brine. I've never brined my turkey though, always used cajun marinade injector stuff.

...what say you? Are you a brining type?? :P

Unknown said...

No brine. No whine.

LOL

ummm . . .and while we're at it, NO CAJUN INJECTIONS, either!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I loved it. LOL @ DeWayne hehe

Re: rain-- We just moved from the desert area in Coachella Valley (it was 93F last week when we left), it rained once there... just spit really... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails