Thursday, June 02, 2011

Keller-isms

L'il Man has said some amazing things in the last few days.



Not that he's a stranger to saying amazing things, out of context against his three year old frame . . . it's just that . . . HOW does he manage "adult" so well?  LOL

* * * * * *

Scene 1:  Snuggled on the couch, reading The Bee Tree, we come to the line that says:  ". . . and they broke into a dead run . . ."

Keller stops me.  "What is a dead run?"

I pick myself up off of the floor and answer his question.

* * * * *

Scene 2:  I'm cleaning the kitchen, music is playing in the background, the singers singing this refrain:  "The Lord is the Rock, He is the Rock Eternal . . ."

"Mom, what does 'Rock Eternal' mean?"

I pick myself up off of the kitchen floor, and answer his question.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails