Thursday, June 03, 2010

Question:

Why is this (as they say in Cajun-land) t'bebe sleeping?


Because of the emotional trauma of having fallen down a set of stairs for the very first time in his life!  :eek!:

He was unharmed except for the startle of it all.  He cried for some time before being convinced he really was okay, and then, the overwhelming desire to simply sit in Mamma's lap for a long time was just too much for him to resist!  Having awoken at o'dark-thirty in the morning, it was no surprise to me that he'd take a mid-morning nap!  :)

Check out the view from the top landing -----> here!  :D

2 comments:

Heidi said...

DUDE. The pic with the ceiling fan??? I am so glad God made them bouncing baby boys. My boys took a few tumbles and weren't hurt terribly, either. But the adrenaline was a bit much for them...and me! Is your heart rate back to normal, yet?

Unknown said...

The. very staircase!! Gil was a tad more adrenalinized than I, as I'm on child number 5. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails