Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mysterious

For a whole week my computer system got to rest.

No demands on its functionality.
No insistence that it speed across digital wires to retrieve snippits of information.
No downloads or uploads.
No refreshing of the display window or settings.

Nada.

A total week of nothing but sleep.

So why, then, have I returned to a cantakerous model that won't comply to otherwise normal course of duty requests?

I'm sorry to report that hundreds of images are locked within my camera, failing to respond to the orders sent via USB.

It is maddening to say the least.

I've got to get to the bottom of the problem, and pronto.

I might implode if I can't pull up pictures of my grandson. Or my daughters. Or Zeke the horse.

Drat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails