Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crew Of Regular Smart Peeps.

That'd be you.

Youse guys.

Y'all.

You'ns.

I'm pretty tickled that I've surrounded myself with folks that think *just* like me when it comes to capturing that perfect headshot! The tally has been made, and the results are exactly. as. I. would. have. them.

er, my faves are your overall faves, too! ")

Here they are, in order of winning selection:

Winner #1, Regular Kid.
Winner #2, Sad Kid:
Winner #3, Smart Kid:
And Winner #4, Li'l Man:

Now, I wonder how close our selections will be to the selections the agency will make? After the first set of headshots came in, we were suprised at the shots they chose ~ unseemly at first, until I learned what they were looking for. When I find out, you'll find out . . .and it's fun to consider which way it will go!

Meanwhile, I promised a blog giveaway!

Do you remember those teen heartthrob mags you used to get when you were young? Or look at longingly at the grocery counter? Or, the posters that you'd hang on your wall, dreamily staring for hours while you listened to so-n-so's record over and over and over?

For today's giveaway, three winners, randomly drawn from the entries that state in the comments section the following:

Who was your absolute dream-boat of a puppy-lovin' teeny-bopper hero when you were growing up?

No right or wrong answers here, kids. Just flat out honestly. But please, no drooling.

The prize? An autographed copy of noneotherthan the newest Hollywood craze, at least in my eyes . . .Israel! And, should you not fall over faint with that win, a suprise happie added in to boot, directly from my heart to yours.

At the ready, Choosers! Atten~tion! Keyboard~type!

9 comments:

Paula said...

I missed the vote but I LOVE the choices and the results.

My absolute dream-boat of a puppy-lovin' teeny-bopper hero when I was growing up was...Kirk Cameron. :0)

Anonymous said...

My absolute dream-boat of a puppy-lovin' teeny-bopper hero when I was growing up was Shawn Cassidy ~ that was a looooooong time ago!

Kama :)

Anonymous said...

My absolute dream-boat of a puppy-lovin' teeny-bopper hero when I was growing up was John Schneider. Sad things is I can't figure out why.

Jules said...

LOL! One of mine was Shawn Cassidy. I'm not so great at remembering the names but remember some faces.

I used to get money off my dad's dresser and use it to buy a Tiger Beat magazine. Egads!! Isn't that too funny & sad! :)

Andrea said...

duh - "Menudo" of course.

Andrea

giggle...

Anonymous said...

Harrison Ford

Many hours were wasted daydreaming for sure!

Unknown said...

Oh my there were many, but I remember being mad over Jimmy McNichol. I was even a member of his fan club. How embarrassing to admit now.

20-something said...

oh so mine is kinda embarrassing so thats why i decided to share :)

it was micheal w. smith

i was quite the sheltered little tyke ;)

Monica said...

My absolute dream-boat of a puppy-lovin' teeny-bopper hero when I was growing up was John Stamos. There were others, but he was at the top of the list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails