Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Captured.

I've lost count as to how many times I've attempted to catch her in just the right moment. One wherein her expressions exemplify who she is; where she is engaged and animated in her very own mannerisms. One wherein there has been no evidence of 'operator error': blurred glimpses of movement or fuzzy shots. I'm certain you know the ones of which I speak.

I have finally arrived at the perfect photos.

I recognize that she may very well peruse these spectacular photos and cringe, choosing to zero in on all her self-perceived negative trait(s).

I don't see them.

I see beauty that shines from within, as evidenced in a quick, flashing smile. Always ready to give and love and share openly. I see the joy of the Lord that eminates, as she follows His paths; His ways, His Word. Yes, this is the essence of who she is. A follower and a learner. An ever delightful student of Him.


You'll see it too, I'm certain. She manifests the Christ life in service to others and humility.

Thoughtful.

Sweet.

Loyal.

Loving.


Like her Lord.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Sweet, sweet pictures.

I see the joy of the Lord that emanates, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails