Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Cryptic Message To Beth S (or) A Smother-Mother's Worst Fear

At which moment [smother moms] would you feel your most intense anxiety? Hmmmmmmm?

At lift off?


What about during the long jump?

Are the tree branches just a *wee bit* too close for comfort??

Allow me to ease your troubled mind. I grant a smidgen of perspective for you:

The safety net is properly in place . . .


And the stunt-boy skilled at his trade . . .


Not to mention all boy. Didja take a look at those FEET? Egads!

So how 'bout it? Can your son come over and play?!? Huh? Can he? Please??!?

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'll send my son over to play...but I really want him back completely intact! So...when you want him?

Wendy said...

Speaking as a card carrying member of the Smother Mother's Union...

ARE YOU INSANE!

Love you...

Unknown said...

bwa hahaha!!!

Wendy!!!

I did. not.know.

You hide it so well!!!

:)

Wendy said...

Angi I made hide it well but NONE of my children have ever broken a bone or needed stitches, yet.

I have two still under my care.

:-)

Jules said...

I'll send my son over but I must bring him... he only has his permit. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails