Monday, September 03, 2007

Falling Apart At The Seams

I suppose it's a natural occurrence with littles.

You know, the moment in time when thier tiny bodies and ability to self-control erupt into a gargantuan moment of temper tantrum and emotional outbursts.

I'm not certain what would send two normally happy, chirpy teen-aged children over the edge.
  • Was it the intensity of a Cajun family get together that lasted longer than anticipated?
  • Was it the opportunity to watch the Suite Life of Zach and Cody for untold hours on end?
  • Was it the tiny room at Milton's Hilton that this weekend they shared with the DellMeister?
  • Was it the cramped quarters of the back seat, unsatiated by any musical beat whatsoever?

*sigh*

Maybe I'll never know . . .

Meanwhile, could someone please pass me the earplugs?

I've seemed to enter the Teen Zone . . .

1 comment:

Heather@To Sow a Seed said...

Teenagers ... oh, no. Please. Don't remind me that we're heading in that direction. very. soon. ((sigh))

Related Posts with Thumbnails