Friday, June 01, 2007

This. Has. Never. Happened. Before.

I've been TAGGED!

Wow! I feel . . .I feel like a GROUPIE or something! Like Sally Fields when she won her Academy (?) Award ["You LIKE me! YOu REALLY like me!"]

Now, uh . . .I guess it's time to 'jump off the face of this cliff!" LOLOL Here goes! :)

8 Things About Me (Facts/Habits)

1. I am totally, head over heels in love with my family. My husband is one of the most amazing gifts in life I've ever received ~ straight from the Throne of God, Class A Issue. My adult daughters thrill my heart ~ they've both come through the teenage years like precious metal, that's been refined in the fire. My youngers are being given a new path upon which to walk: a solid path that will take them through the teenage years without all the hullabaloo. And then there is our L'il Guy. Our Newest Addition. The One On The Way. Oh, what a thrill to be adding to our family, a premonition of which I had many, many years ago when I was yet a teen, that I'd have a child in my 40's. wow. This only covers my most immediate family. I'd need a list of 32 Things to squeeze everyone else in! LOL :)

2. I'm a Horse Lover. And I'm no longer denying myself one of my life's greatest passions.

3. I'm a deeply spiritual person, in love with the Lord, and walking in a new dimension these days. It is a new place of liberty and freedom, one that has taken a 'learning-curve' to get used to, but a really, really fun place to be!

4. I'm a People Lover, and always have been. To be surrounded by a host of others is my greatest energizer. To share joy and love and faith from the Father's heart is so easy for me, that I am perplexed when others say they 'can't do that' or that they 'don't understand how to ' love another.

5. I'm a Reader. See disclaimer attached to #2. ditto.

6. I LOVE quiet, reflective mornings (with plenty of coffee!), and busy, task filled afternoons (preferrably with people!) (when I'm not in an introverted place.) (yeah. Figure THAT one out! LOL!).

7. I am an overcomer. I might fall seven times, but the Lord picks me up, dusts me off, and puts me back on track again. Gee, I guess that makes me kinda feline-ish . . .Nine lives, and all! :)

8. I am a self-taught computer guru. And a host of 90 other self-taught things. I've decided that I can do ANYTHING that I set my mind to. So, watch out world! I have my mind SET on you! :) [Think George Harrison!]

So, Let's See . . .who shall I tag?

Sunshyne
Jodi
Angie
Brandon
Rachel

1 comment:

BeckyJ said...

Awesome! Love your 8 things!

And...I didn't know you were expecting! I am totally not up on all the latest news at SL land. Congratulations!!! How exciting! Blessings to you and your family.

Becca

Related Posts with Thumbnails