Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Worship In Your Own Way

As I sit at the computer this evening, my auditory awareness zooms in on the muffled sounds of worship eminating from the bathtub.

Yes, the bathtub.

My son is scrubbing away layer upon layer of dirt and grime, and lifting up a melody of love to the Lord.

This spawns the reality that at any given moment during the day, I will most likely hear Aubrey singing along to her favorite Jeremy Camp cd in her room.
Add to that Gil's strumming on the guitar every evening one of his favorite NewsBoys tunes.

Ah.

What bliss.
And how amazing.

It makes my heart sing. :)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

It does a heart good to know that there is a family who loves the Lord. You are beautiful woman and I love you and your family. Thank you for raising a harvest pleasing to the Father.

Sunshyne said...

Jodi speaks true! I miss you all...

Related Posts with Thumbnails