Tuesday, February 06, 2007

An Amazing

event happened yesterday.

I was scheduled for an ultrasound to verify that Little One is indeed in proper place womb-wise. It was such a thrill to see the heart flutterings of a six week old baby. All is well.

My GilGuy was out of town, and unable to attend, so I gathered up Just-Discharged-From-The-Hospital-Tiffers and brought her with. The Ultrasound Tech released me to the restroom, and I returned to find TiffanyTwoShoes up on the table, and the Techie photographing the Little One we were so worried about as Tiffany's fever spiked 103 repeatedly over a five day period. (Those following the story will recall that they would not check on Little One during her stay.)




An Amazing Love filled my heart, as Little One jumped and danced for us onscreen, assuring us that all was well in it's Little World as well.

An Amazing gratitude filled my heart, as the knowledge of the Lord's intimate involvement with our heartcries enveloped me.

Thank you Father.

I needed that.

I am so appreciative.

You are an Amazing God.

1 comment:

Sunshyne said...

Oh. my. goodness. I am so so happy! You were in my thoughts yesterday. I'm so glad Tiffany's little one is doing well, also. What a sweet picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails