Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Grocery Game: Day 13

The most amazing thing happened today.  My husband, who has been working Mega-OT for months, is spending the weekend at home!  :)

Of course, we haven't stayed at home, instead checking out Silver Oak Farm status!  :)  So, a brief post tonight to deliver the promised recipes . . . I was *stunned* to find I could not put my hands on my GF pizza crust recipe . . .????  I scoured my books/papers, then decided it must be stored in my online scripts . . . no dice.  :(
I do apologize, I'm completely perplexed.

Here is a great healthy breakfast muffin and the Pizza base we use at our house.  Enjoy!  :)

Banana Oatmeal Muffins, Pizza Crust, Pizza Sauce - The Grocery Game:  Day 13

(Oh, and . . . I could have shopped today, but I didn't, cause my guy was around.  :swoon:)  :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails