Wednesday, May 26, 2010

That's What The Internet Is For

Clarissa never ceases to amaze me.  Nonstop she trains up her children, blogs in minuscule windows of time that endeavor, then creates tons of resources for herself and others.  Just yesterday I read up on her cloth diapering experiment, and today, on twitter, she managed to inadvertently answer the question upon my lips that never quite made it to my husbands ears.

What was that, you say?  Well, yesterday I discovered I didn't know how to shift my camera settings to correct this overexposed flower edge:


I wanted the texture of the petals to be as equally noticeable and compelling as the sunflower seeds.  Couldn't for the life of me find the right buttons to adjust to do so.

Clarissa, though?  She knew just where to find such a piece of information.  Her newest blog sponsor:  Online Photo Resource.  Joseph's 28 day-get-to-know-your-DSLR-plan was just the ticket for my button challenged brain.

Pleased as punch to find the proper means by which to change the texture.  Now THAT is what the internet is for:  Information At Your Fingertips!  :D







Thanks, Clarissa!  Thanks, Joseph!  :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - what kind of DSLR do you have???? I could help you and I have a friend that gives online classes on how to use them that are WONDERFUL.

Unknown said...

I've got a Canon Rebel T21, girl! :) It's a downgrade from the Canon D40 I wanted . . . but I'm not minding that at present! lol

Thing is, I've got a lot of knowledge under my belt, it's transfering that info from a film camera to a DSLR with all it's fancy schmancy buttons and doodads that's the trip! LOL

I'm ahead of the learning curve on many things, behind in others. I'm sure you can relate! :D

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great camera. I'm a Nikon girl.

If you want to check out the class it is located here - http://mommytography.blogspot.com/ It might help you with the fancy buttons and doodads!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the link! Off to check out her site!! :D

Joseph said...

I'm glad to hear that my site was helpful for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails