Saturday, November 22, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Better yet: " Make me the ball game!" Keeton implored of his Uncle Israel.







Of course, all this activity garnered Keller's attention. "Hey! Whatcha doin'?"


"I'm not so sure about this . . .but I can't let Keeton show me up . . ."

"If I bang on the ball, does it count as the same effect?"

"How about a hearty 'RAWR'?"


"Just can't seem to get up the noive to do what Keet's doin' . . ."


"I'll resume my studies now."



The KBoyz.
Opposite ends of the spectrum; Kuter than blue blazes.
Wouldn't you agree? :D



















































3 comments:

Monica said...

Yes, they are!!! I can't believe how big Keeton is.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree!

Unknown said...

I love these pics. They all look so happy. You have such a beautiful family. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails