Sunday, November 16, 2008

ReRoute

I had decided early in the day yesterday, as Israel, Keller and I flew into Denver International Airport, then began the five hour trek to Western Nebraska, that we would not be hitting the highway today, Sunday, for our return trip to Mississippi.

What a wonderful surprise to discover that Gram had planned an early Thanksgiving for all of us.

It's been a day of family, food, and fun.

I'm stuffed.

In my tummy - and in my heart.

The next edition of ChoiceCentral: Wednesday, November 19.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a busy, crazy, hard time for you all. I'm glad that you got to have an early Thanksgiving with your Gram.

Beth said...

I'm glad you were able to spend some special time with your Gram. Very sweet of her to plan an early Thanksgiving for you. (((HUGS)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails