Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Waiting Game

Pour me another cup of coffee.

Let the meditation of my heart and the words of my mouth be pleasing unto the Lord.


Let me be mindful that a man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. [John 3:27]

It is the Lord that turns the kings heart as the watercourses, turning it where He wills it to go. [Proverbs 21:1]

May I be mindful, and acknowledge that everything that God puts in our hand belongs to Him and is to serve Him. We are here to serve Him.

May we do it well, as vessels of honor in His hand, unto His Kingdom purpose and plan, fufilling all the counsel of His will.

{sipping coffee, listening to the ticking of the clock . . .}

to be continued.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Ok, dear. What. Are. You. Waiting. For?

My mind is all a blur anticipating what it might be.

Anonymous said...

My grandma always said "Great life that we don't weaken." It seems to fit your situation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails