Saturday, December 29, 2007

Qwinky-Dinks Of The Perfect Couple. Again.

It is not uncommon for Gil and I to dream on a given night, and, upon sharing our nocturnal notions with one another, find that there are common elements and/or themes running through them. On occasion, we've even noted instruction from the Lord as a result.
I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. Psalm 16:7

We've also had events of the day happen that cause us to marvel. Yesterday was no exception. We had, once again, qwinky-dinks at a distance:

The Perfect Couple, circa 2001


A retirement luncheon was held at Gil's workplace. I was home, cooking up a new dish in the crock-pot. Can you guess the ethnicity of the cuisine for each? Chinese! What is the likelihood of that happening? LOL

Secondly, we each had gas issues.

Gil's gas tank over-filled at the station, due to a broken pump. Almost two gallons of gas ended up on the ground at the filling station (eek!). Meanwhile, I was attempting to make it to the gas station before running out of gas . . .and didn't make it! (My first with this vehicle!) Israel trekked home, obtained the gas container, and hauled it back to where I and Keller were sitting on the side of the road. We added about a gallon to the tank, but not without the gas can leaking profusely on the side of the road.

Egads!

It's amazing when two people are so connected.

The Perfect Couple, if you will. :)


2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Made me laugh! :-)

Jenn said...

LOL - the Lord binds us in ways we ourselves may not even know of. Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails