Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Bagelry (Sorta)

If I were in a position to share, virtually, I'd give you a big ole bite of this yummy bagel.

I decided, after years of wondering, to go ahead and *try* the Einstien's Bagels that are marketed through Target.

Why had I waited, you ask?

Because my taste buds are already spoiled for the real thing.  For days on end, Angela Nanette and I would dine on these delicious, chewy culinary delights while we were in Houston.  The remembrance of walking into the establishment and smelling the coffee, taking in the sight of hundreds of different types of bagels is so fresh in my mind's eye that I could reach out and touch anyone of the bagels myself!  Bannana Nut, Orange Cranberry, Whole Wheat . . .the list goes on.  I certainly didn't want to spoil the delicious memory by purchasing an inferior, or days old product.  Could it be that Target made them fresh daily??

So, I took the plunge.  Cinnamon Raisin with Whipped Honey Almond cream cheese.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm good!  Why, oh, why had I waited so long??

Egads!  I'm liable to become gluttonous! 

Must.  Exercise. Self. Control.

'Scuse me, while I pop another one in the toaster . . .

1 comment:

Kim & Dave said...

Ok..bagals from Target just went on my list of to-do's today!

& Target is dangerously close to my house....I could walk there!

:-)

Thanks for your post on my blog last night, & reminding me that you are praying...

Related Posts with Thumbnails