Wednesday, November 21, 2007

When Your Son Owns A Camera . . .

you never know what you might find. :)

What was THIS all about?? Yikes!
Ummm . . .do I detect a PICTURE PUSHER??? Hhmmmm?
And, uh . . . I don't know what to say:
Egads! WHAT is THIS one all about??? Did Dell just say something? DO something?
And, of course, it is VITALLY important to capture, forever on film, the Transformer-slash-Military Transport Vehicle:
Ah. Perspective on life through the yes of a thirteen year old boy.

"Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little
children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 18:3

1 comment:

Jeff Lee said...

The first picture reminds me of one my brother took years ago. I had just received a 35mm camera for Christmas. I sat in my room one day and could hear it clicking. Opening the door, I was infuriated. As I started yelling he snap the now infamous photo. Mom still has it in an album!

Related Posts with Thumbnails