Thursday, September 13, 2007

What Happened Was . . .

I had been tossing the Mr. Roger's song around in my head for the better part of the afternoon.

With all this 'waiting for baby' effort going on around here, I thought it most appropriate (right click on the song title to be taken there in a new window):

Away I went hoping to find a video of him singing this song . . .even checked YouTube. But alas, all I found was the RealPlayer clip.

When I heard his voice, I sat mesmerized . . .taken back to a time and place that I hold near and dear to my heart.

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

Thanks, Mr. Rogers. You made a difference in my life.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

How funny. I often hum or sing that song...What a wonderful tribute. I am sure he would be happy to be your neighbor.

Jules said...

I wish you were my neighbor, Angi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails