Monday, April 09, 2007

Double Dip Monday ~

It has been a long time since I've double posted on any given day . . .but I simply must!

I belong to a homeschool forum, where ideas and support are exchanged. Another member recently posted this video for review. I've just gotten to it.

If I'd been in the audience that evening, I would have given a standing ovation.

While I'm unable to link video directly like a YouTube post, I am supplying the link, and a brief overview of the speaker. Please enjoy, and comment back! :)

http://www.ted.com/tedtalks/tedtalksplayer.cfm?key=ken_robinson

Sir Ken Robinson
Sir Ken Robinson is author of
Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative, and a leading expert on innovation and human resources. In this talk, he makes an entertaining (and profoundly moving) case for creating an education system that nurtures creativity, rather than undermining it. (Recorded February, 2006 in Monterey, CA.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails