Monday, January 22, 2007

Tortillas and the Strolling Banditos

I cannot erase the memory of the incredible Chicken Quesadilla I had in Old Town, while I was in San Diego . . .mmmmm, mmmm! :)


The Mexican Cafe was packed on a Monday night, and the Tortilla Girl was flipping those tortillas to beat the band . . .er, well, to keep up with the influx of consumers!


The Travelling Banditos only added to the experience. Of course, they stopped at the table of All Women Gorgeous, to seranade us with a little muse. What a night it was, and my tummy, quite happy.

It pays to eat near the border.








2 comments:

Sunshyne said...

Mexican food. My favorite! Especially guacamole. It looks like you had a wonderful time, and I love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh,wow, handflipped tortillas!!!! I didn't know you could get them in the US! Wow, I'm jealous!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails