Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chicken al a King in Santa Fe???!!?!

My joy could not be contained as I hopped in the shower this morning! It was official . . .Gil's schedule would allow for us to have lunch together. A treat of highest caliber in my book. Nothing more wonderful than sitting across the table from my guy midday. Lunch was my choice, too.

No brainer.

Los Tres!

Manuervering the lunch hour traffic was a breeze.
Being seated quickly, we didn't even have to look at the menu.
Gil had my order down pat.

He ordered in spanish.
To impress me.
To impress the waiter.
To impress himself.

"Chicken Sante Fe! No onions, no mushrooms!"

It was the regular order. (I'm suprised the kitchen has not changed the menu, and put my picture beside the dish!) :)

However, today, there was a problem.

No red peppers.
No green peppers.
No tomatoes.

No marinated grilled chicken breast.

WHAT?!?!?

Just chunked chicken and cheese.

bleah.

In the words of Foghorn Leghorn:

" I say, I say ~ THAT AIN'T RIGHT!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails