Thursday, March 23, 2006

I've Hit 'Blog-Bottom'!!

Whew! A whirlwind of activity this month. No sooner has one event been accomplished, than another starts . . .And where, oh where has my blog time gone?! I suppose it is a crisis for every blogger out in cyberspace. Neglecting a blog for the sake of another tasks more exciting, more adventurous, more critical.

Yet, I do not enjoy departing from my regularly scheduled blog. No, rather it has been a delightful outlet for me. So, even though the highway calls my name for yet another weekend, I shall not abandon the choices I have made. The choice is clear. The choice is ChoiceCentral.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I will take your presence over a blog entry any day

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Dear friend, Here is an opportunity for you that is taking over the internet. The compensation plan is second to none. The spill over will blow your mind and the educational products are of the highest quality. Knowledge is power and nobody can ever take that away from you. Join me in this business and see for yourself what you will be getting. Click here: FREE Information

Related Posts with Thumbnails